The following suggested protocols and steps are built around recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Everyone is encouraged to do their part in order to protect themselves and their neighbors.
Management along with the Building Engineer have halted all non-essential work from taking place in order to limit the amount of non-Element personnel from coming onsite. All emergency and safety related repairs will continue.
Quarantine vs. Isolation
Isolation and quarantine help protect the public by preventing exposure to people who have or may have a contagious disease. To help give a clear definition as to what each one means, below are the definitions provided by the CDC website:
- Isolation separates sick people with a contagious disease from people who are not sick.
- Quarantine separates and restricts the movement of people who were exposed to a contagious disease to see if they become sick.
Element has recently experienced an increase in trespassers. Please see the suggestions listed below that may help prevent break ins from occurring in the future:
- Do not leave anything of value in your vehicle that is visible from the outside
- Do not let anyone in the building that you do not know
- Ensure all doors completely close after use
- Please call the San Diego Police Department to report any trespassers at 619-527-3500
- In the event of an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
In addition to the suggestions above, be sure to keep an eye out for anyone lurking around the garage gate when entering and exiting the building. Take a moment on P1 to check and see if anyone follows you in to the garage especially when entering at night before proceeding to your parking space. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact Management.
For more updates regarding Covid-19 (Coronavirus), please go to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website https://www.cdc.gov/ or the County of San Diego Health and Human Services Website https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/content/sdc/hhsa/programs/phs/community_epidemiology/dc/2019-nCoV.html .
The CDC has also posted informative videos regarding Covid-19 on their Youtube Channel:
- Link to CDC’s YouTube Channel videos – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvrp9iOILTQaJa78zFQ0QgvShQ2HEwHxP
In addition, please do your utmost to protect yourself and your neighbors. Carry sanitizing wipes with you when entering and exiting locations. Wash your hands at every opportunity. Use hand sanitizer when you cannot wash your hands. We are all in this together.